Making a purchase
select suitable products from the Kairi Design online store and add them to the shopping cart. Be sure to read the product description in advance. Before confirming the order, the contents of the shopping cart can be changed and deleted if desired.
For orders requiring transport, a delivery fee will be added, depending on where the goods are sent.
- Estonian shipping for orders- 3 EUR
- Orders within the European Union - 18 eur
- Orders to rest of the world from 25 EUR
There is no delivery charge for electronic products.
Making a payment
There are the following options for paying for the goods:
- Payment by invoice payment by bank transfer on the basis of an invoice sent to your e-mail address after the order is confirmed. When making a transfer, please refer to the order number. If the order is not paid for within 3 working days, the e-shop has the right to cancel the order and resell the product.
- Via a bank link when paying, the desired bank must be selected and the Customer will be redirected to the bank's page
- PayPal, Stripe- After confirming the order, you will be directed directly to PayPal, the Stripe environment, where you can pay for the goods in the currency that suits you. Credit card payments can be made through the Stripe environment without having an account there.
Delivery of physical products
Products that need to be mailed will be shipped within 2-5 working days after receiving the payment to the current account of Kairi Design OÜ.
The customer has the right to choose between the following methods of receiving the goods.
- Smartpost - the parcel is delivered to the Smartpost parcel machine of your choice. When the package arrives, you will be sent an SMS with a notification and a personal door code. To receive the parcel, the code must be entered into the parcel machine's computer.
- Omniva parcel machine (Post24) - the parcel is delivered to the Omniva parcel machine of your choice. When the package arrives, you will be sent an SMS with a notification and a personal door code. To receive the parcel, the code must be entered into the parcel machine's computer.
- Omniva (Eesti Post) - the parcel is sent as an important item to the post office in your home place.
- DPD parcel shops - the parcel is sent to the parcel machine chosen by the customer
Postage When ordering a parcel outside Estonia, different delivery prices apply. When ordering goods outside the European Union, the customer must take into account any associated customs duties that the customer must pay in the country of destination upon receipt of the goods.
Delivery of physical products
Electronic products are delivered to the Customer by e-mail. When paying by bank transfer, an order confirmation form with a link to the downloadable file will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours of receiving the payment to the current account of Kairi Design OÜ. When paying through the PayPal payment system, the order confirmation form with a link to the download will be sent automatically after the payment is completed.
All delivery issues and questions that arise when ordering downloadable products will be resolved via email.
Returning and exchange
If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you have the right to return it within 14 days. To do this, contact us by e-mail. Only undamaged and unused products can be returned. We will return the money to your bank account within 14 days of receiving the product.
The transport cost of the return is to be borne by the customer.
Electronic products and goods that have been modified according to the customer's wishes (attached image, letter) do not have the right of return and exchange.
Electronic Product Use License
By purchasing an electronic tutorial, you will have the right to access the file and newer versions. To protect against fraud and possible illegal activity, there is a 50-time limit on opening and downloading a file. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to renew access to the tutorial. email@example.com, if you want to renew access to the tutorial.
I recommend that you download the tutorial to your computer or device you are using. To avoid future problems and loss of tutorials, I recommend that you keep a copy of the tutorial on a memory stick or CD. Any problems with downloads and renewals of the access to the files will be solved by email. There is no refund or exchange option for downloadable products.